Art Murmur  

Posted by Donna

I've been working on a photography blog, a place to show my favorite and best shots in a format better suited to large photo files.  While there aren't that many pictures up there yet I wanted to share the link with you all and invite you to check back often as I will be posting pictures from Africa there as well as here.

Introducing Art Murmur.  Let me know what you think. 

This entry was posted on January 23, 2011 at Sunday, January 23, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Nice job. You have a nice eye for imagery.

January 24, 2011 at 10:55 AM

One more link to add to my feed. LOL I'm looking forward to pics of your trip.

January 24, 2011 at 10:55 AM

it looks terrific!
keep it up with the upcoming Africa pictures!
- The Equestrian Vagabond

January 24, 2011 at 8:18 PM

Bravo, my friend! Looks great! xoxox

January 26, 2011 at 1:30 PM

Post a Comment